The pandemic we experienced in 2020 made us more acquainted, if not comfortable, with technology. Technology was the only tool that helped the world work in sync and not fall apart. Due to its pervasive nature, technology entered the education sector. Technology introduced us to online learning, asynchronous and synchronous learning methods and much more. As a result, we have come to acknowledge the benefits of online teaching-learning. Similarly, the competitive industry saw a rise in courses that offered online coaching to aspirants to crack their desired exams. One such exam is CLAT.
At the moment, many courses provide aspirants with CLAT online coaching. Such courses are in demand due to their various benefits. The aspirants appearing for CLAT 2023 shall opt for CLAT online coaching for the below-mentioned benefits of the mode of preparations.
Benefits of taking CLAT online coaching
- One needs to travel to get to offline coaching classes. Travelling will not be a concern during CLAT online coaching. The time saved from travelling can help add a few more hours to your CLAT 2023 preparations.
- The online mode of preparation is more cost-effective as compared to offline classes. The decreased investment in infrastructure and other logistics needed for offline classes can be held accountable. So, CLAT online preparation will not only save time but money too.
- The Coaching centres like HitBullsEye provide their students with ready access to all the study material. Since all the material is uploaded online, it is available to the aspirants 24 X 7. So the candidates can access the resources as and when they want.
- The resources and recorded lectures are made available to the aspirants, so the candidates have the opportunity to pace their learning. They can learn according to their convenience, learning style and pace.
- The candidates can repeatedly revisit the concepts they do not feel very confident about due to the availability of online resources. This would also help the candidates better understand such concepts.
- Since in the online mode, various platforms are used to discuss and debate, the learners have the opportunity to engage with their peers even after the classes at mutually convenient timings. This way, the scope for peer-learning increases.
- Since an online backup of all the classes and material is developed, candidates can easily access the content they have missed for any reason. The educator’s physical energy to repeat the whole concept for one or two candidates is saved. The educator can invest that time to develop better candidates’ resources.
With all these benefits, the candidates need to keep a few things in mind to use their CLAT online coaching best. Read the tips given below.
Things to keep in mind while preparing for CLAT 2023 online.
CLAT exams demand strategic studying. To ace these exams, certain ideas must be kept in mind.
- Take mocks
To test the waters, one can start with taking mocks. Mocks help individuals to understand the exam pattern better. It can also help analyse the areas of weakness and strength, thereby, a further action plan can be laid out.
- Be clear of the exam structure and the syllabus.
CLAT is conducted in pen and paper mode. It typically has 150 questions. It has 5 sections, namely English Language. Current Affairs, Legal Reasoning, Logical Reasoning and Quantitative Techniques. The candidates are expected to complete the exam in 120 minutes, i.e. 2 hours, and there are no sectional timings. The candidates can switch between the sections.
Knowing all these important details about the exam will help you maximise your CLAT 2023 score.
- Time Management
Once the syllabus is known, the areas of weakness and strengths are identified. Accordingly, The candidate must estimate the time dedicated to each section or concept. Questions in CLAT 2023 exam will follow the format of passages followed by a set of questions. Therefore, the candidate must read those passages and answer the questions. So, manage your speed and time to ensure you can at least visit all questions once.
- Don’t break the cycle of practising and Evaluating.
Acing the CLAT demands rigorous practice. Initially, take up topic-wise tests and then move towards practising sectional tests. Later, practice with full-length mock tests. In the process, The candidate must continuously analyse the performance. The mock analysis would help keep track of your progress and would also help identify areas that need improvement. Accordingly, The candidate can lay out the successive study plans.
- Revision should be a weekly event.
The candidate must do revisions on a weekly and monthly basis. It would be best if you did not wait for the whole syllabus to finish to start revising. It would be best if you revisited all the topics covered in a week. It helps in better retention and helps build confidence.
What course to choose for CLAT 2023 online preparations?
All the aspects mentioned above can be kept in mind. However, if the course or the coaching centre you have opted for cannot provide the right kind of stimulus, none of these would help. Therefore wisely choose the course you wish to enrol yourself for. Focus on your learning style.
If you feel you can do self-study and only need resources for the same, then opt for the test series by the coaching centres. HitBullsEye is offering one such test series. The CLAT/Law ’23 Test Series of HitBullseye, offers online mocks, preparatory material, AI-based test analytics and a Telegram Discussion Group. So, it provides you with the facility of taking mocks, doubt sessions and much more while you engage yourself in self-study. To know more about the course, click here.
Likewise, if you need formal lectures to help you understand the concepts better, you can enrol on online classroom programs. To know about the CLAT 2023 classroom programme at HitBullsEye, click here.
Whether taking charge of your learning or taking coaching, your dedication and determination is the only key to acing CLAT 2023. Stay motivated, stay focused and your dream to get into top Law schools will be a reality soon. All the very best to you!