When your HP Printer Says Offline all of a sudden during a print job, it can be too much annoying. If you recently upgraded your Windows OS from Windows 8 to Windows 10, you will experience this offline issue. It often happens when Windows 10 PC notices that the printer is unavailable. However, don’t fret after receiving a printer offline error message as you are not the only person whose printer says offline. Many HP Printer users have reported the same problem. That’s why; we post a blog that contains effectual troubleshooting strategies to bring back your printer online in the pinch. Thus, check the best practices listed here and implement them!
Why does My HP Printer Keeps Going Offline?
There is a multitude of reasons for which HP Printer Keeps Going Offline when giving the Print command to the selected document. Here’s the list of feasible causes:
- The connection between Windows 10 computer and HP Printer is slow/unresponsive
- The printer has somehow an internal error
- Numerous incomplete print jobs stuck in the print queue
- Printer drivers are probably out of date.
Relax, when an HP Printer Says Offline on your Windows 10 operating system as productive solutions are at your fingertips. Keep an eye on the blog to know how to get your printer out of its offline mode and resume the print job.
Methods To Fix HP Printer Says Offline On Windows 10 Issue
Go through the fixing methods noted underneath if, your HP Printer Says Offline On Windows 10. However, there is no need to execute each solving instruction. Just stop moving on to the next guide if the previous one solves your printer offline issue. Let’s dive into the following methods and slightly work your way down on your own:
Method 1: Check HP Printer & Network Connection
When the HP Printer Says Offline, initially, you need to check the printer and network connection. To do that, turn off the HP printer for 25 to 30 seconds and then turn it on again. In addition, you have to ensure that the cable is plugged in firmly and the router works well.
Method 2: Disable ‘Use Printer Offline’ on Windows 10 PC
The comprehensive steps for turning off the “Use Printer Offline” setting are noted beneath:
- Press the “Windows + I” keys on your keyboard to open the “Settings” window.
- Then, choose the “Devices” option.
- Select the “Printers & scanners” tab and then click a printer device’s icon.
- Now, choose the “Open queue” option.
- In the new window, click the “Printer” tab and uncheck the “Use Printer Offline” checkbox by clicking on it.
Now, try to print a test page to check if your printer has turned back online from an offline state. Yet, your HP Printer Keeps Going Offline? Move on to the next fixing guide.
Method 3: Reinstall Printer Drivers
Here’s how to efficiently reinstall the driver against your HP Printer:
- Go to the “Devices and Printers” section in the Windows 10 Control Panel.
- Locate your printer, right-click it, and select the “Remove device” option.
- Click “Yes” when the confirmation dialogue appears.
- Download the latest driver directly from your printer manufacturer and install it accurately.
Now, strive to print to check HP Printer Says Offline error has been resolved from the root.
Need Additional Support For HP Printer Says Offline? Contact Us
We hope the aforementioned fixing tips and tricks helped you effectively in solving the HP Printer Says Offline error. If you have tried all of them with very carefulness but unfortunately, still the same problem persists, contact our skilled tech-savvy for help. They cater ultimate help and instant tech support so in the blink of an eye your printer will be online and start serving quality printouts.