There are times when you don’t want to see the post you have uploaded on your WordPress site for some reason. Luckily, there is an ultimate way to delete the published post that is actually not needed to be inside the site. However, one-stop WordPress Support is at your fingertips to quickly and easily delete WordPress posts from your blog. You simply have to feast your eyes on the blog post to learn the proactive procedures for annihilating the post from the WordPress website. Let’s read & imply!
Why Your Wish Is To Delete A Post In WordPress?
Despite being a simple-to-use content management system, a couple of times WordPress can be a victim of online threats or any other malware functions. The post that is published may get infected with viruses or you might suspect any unwanted activities. In such a scenario, you are extensively required to contact the most trusted WordPress Support Company to secure your site and protect your post from intruders. Additionally, if the post is becoming dangerous day by day, you will have to take immediate action to permanently remove that post. This is why because your one post will lay down the rank & site traffic. Further, such a problem will badly impact your business. Thus, it is always a good idea to discard the suspected post as soon as you can.
Productive Methods To Delete A WordPress Post
WordPress posts can be effortlessly edited, deleted, or even added in just a couple of seconds only when you are skilled & knowledgeable. However, deleting the post presented in WordPress is not rocket science. All you need to do is to obtain fruitful WordPress Support from experts. Or else, you can also go through the below-noted set of instructions to gain the desired results in a pinch. There are both temporary and permanent methods in order to swiftly delete posts from the WordPress website. You just have to keep an eye on those provided couple of methods and implement one after another. Let’s begin!
Method 1: Deleting a Post Temporarily
If you don’t want to permanently delete a post from your website, you are only required to follow the steps noted beneath. Let’s try the steps accordingly:
- First and forecast, you have to visit the official site of WordPress.
- Thereafter, need to sign in with your WordPress account using the correct credentials.
- Next, try to seriously open your WordPress dashboard by clicking on the “My Site” button.
- Then, select the “Blog Posts” tab from the sidebar to open the blog posts menu.
- Now, choose a post you don’t want to see in the blog list.
- Now, click on the “⋯ More” button.
- Now, click on the “Trash” button to temporarily delete the post.
- Finally, it’s done! You are now not able to see the chosen published post on your site.
Though the post is not actually deleted from WordPress, it is just moved to the trash. So, you can anytime restore a page by simply going to the trash folder even if accidentally a page is deleted.
To RESTORE A WordPress POST:
- Hover over the page you want to restore in your WordPress site
- Now, give a click on the “Restore” link.
- Doing this will restore the page to its former state – either Published or Draft.
If you yet fail to restore your WordPress post, contact WordPress Support Company.
Method 2: Deleting a Post Permanently
If in case, you don’t want to see your post in WordPress anyhow, don’t worry! There is still a way to remove a post permanently. All you have to do is to follow the below-noted directives one by one gradually. Let’s start implementing without any delay:
- First of all, go to the “Trash” folder in your WordPress.
- Next, you have to select the “Blog Posts” tab from the left sidebar to open the blog posts menu.
- Thereafter, give a click on the “Trashed” option from the appeared menu.
- Now, make a selection of the right post you want to permanently delete.
- Then, give a click on the “Delete Permanently” tab.
- The “Post Deleted” option appears in a second.
- It’s done! Now your post has been permanently deleted from your WordPress Dashboard.
Obtain Quality WordPress Support 24×7 Online From Experts
Hoping that, you are now able to delete a post in WordPress without confronting any tech errors. If you got stuck at some point in time while deleting your post, don’t feel blue! We are here to serve you productive WordPress Support at a reasonable cost. Just, place a call on the given helpline number and get your problem solved in the blink of an eye.